These are the normal deposit contributions to which on can get a loan through and meet the below requirements;
- Monthly Minimum contribution of Kshs 1000.00/=(Broken down to Ksh 100 on daily contributions through the Paybill 821945).
- Earn high returns on deposits yearly.
- Deposits help secure loans on a multiplier of times three(*3).
The Holiday Travel/tours both locally and abroad organized by the Society or
individual travel tours.
- Savings account for international & Local traveling organized by the Society.
- Withdraw-able multiple times in a year.
- Visa facilitation to guest countries for tours planned by the society.
It’s a financial assistance given upon death of a principal member, spouse, or dependant under 18 years. The terms include:
- Duly filled Benevolent form.
- Only Active Members will benefit.
- Annual contributions are made to the fund.
- Only claims made during the covered year are considered.
- The new member’s waiting period is one year.
- Benefits shall be as below:
a) Death of Principal Contributor – KShs. 100,000.
b) Death of Spouse of Principal Contributor – KShs. 50,000.
c) Death of a dependant under 18 years – KShs. 25,000.
A children savings account with minimum savings of Kshs 300/= and Withdraw-able 3 times a year. Earn high yielding returns on a yearly basis with these simple requirements:
- Parent/ Guardian must be a member.
- A copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate / Notification.
- Age: 0-17 Years.
Member saves any amount throughout the year withdrawal only once.
- Savings account for Christmas Festivities.
- Withdraw-able at the end of the year.
- Earn high returns on Christmas savings yearly.
Using Mobile Services you can be able to make your contributions by dialing the USSD code *346# and selecting the specific saving account. You can also make your contributions using Ukombozi Paybill Number 821945 and simply adding the keywords to your account number e.g making a Deposit payment, use the keyword DP
Using Membership Number XXXXXXX#DP
|Product Description||Short Code|
|Registration Fee Account||RE|
|Deposit Contribution Account||DP|
|Share capital Account||SH|
|Jenga Junior account||JJ|
|Travel Savings Account||TR|